Java Developer (6-10 years)
Our focus revolves around elevating technology-driven enterprises to new heights. However, it's important to understand that our scope at Trinesis encompasses more than just software development. Our objective is to provide comprehensive assistance to startups and enterprises throughout every phase of their journey.
As our Development Team expands, we're actively seeking new talent. Currently, we're on the lookout for a skilled Back-end Team Leader with a wealth of experience. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in steering our developers along their growth trajectories and ensuring the triumphant execution of development initiatives.
- Initiate new REST API projects from scratch.
- Maintain the existing ones.
- To initiate and implement database design.
- Architect API solutions as per client system scaling requirements, can be 100 to 1 million requests per second.
- Write efficient ORM or raw SQL queries as and when required.
- Implement caching and queuing solutions as and when required.
- Work on web servers to improve latency and performance.
- Work in agile.
- Exposure to Multithreading, Integration, Unit Testing.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Coach junior team members.
- Develop premium software.
Must Have Skills
- Expertise with the Java 11 and up.
- 5+ years experience in Java.
- Development experience in building Microservices, specifically with HTTP, REST, JSON.
- Solid experience in frameworks like Spring Boot, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Deep understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies: REST & SOAP.
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to messaging and distributed technology.
- Should have hands-on experience in Containers, Docker.
- Should have experience in testing frameworks: JUnit.
- Strong knowledge in Databases and related technologies (ORM).
- Good understanding of Cloud-native principles.
- Should have excellent debugging skills.
- Candidate should be able to analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end-user applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience in Agile delivery model.
- System Design
- Spring Boot + JPA
- Docker/ Microservices
- Image Processing
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
18 days of paid break per year.
Hands-on experience at every stage.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and