Senior Power BI Developer(5-7 years)
Our focus revolves around elevating technology-driven enterprises to new heights. However, it's important to understand that our scope at Trinesis encompasses more than just software development. Our objective is to provide comprehensive assistance to startups and enterprises throughout every phase of their journey.
As our Development Team expands, we're actively seeking new talent. Currently, we're on the lookout for a skilled Senior Power BI Developer with a wealth of experience. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in steering our developers along their growth trajectories and ensuring the triumphant execution of development initiatives.
- Should be able to participate effectively in requirement gathering sessions and provide appropriate suggestions to understand business requirements in the BI context.
- To create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI.
- To design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights.
- To identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently.
- To analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
- To be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks.
- To design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
- To perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- To use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data
- To create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
- To conduct data warehouse development.
- To perform SQL querying for best results.
- To write optimized queries as per requirements, should be comfortable with database object creation and maintenance like tables, Views, Stored Procedure, triggers, etc
- To define and design new systems by analyzing current ETL processes.
- To make technical changes to existing BI systems in order to enhance their working.
- Over 4-5 years of experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS.
- Over 4-5 years of experience in data preparation, data gateway, and data warehousing projects.
- Experience in cloud, like Azure BI, or AWS Sagemaker would be a plus.
Nice to have
- Power BI Development
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and