Senior React Native Developer(4-8 years)
Our focus revolves around elevating technology-driven enterprises to new heights. However, it's important to understand that our scope at Trinesis encompasses more than just software development. Our objective is to provide comprehensive assistance to startups and enterprises throughout every phase of their journey.
As our Development Team expands, we're actively seeking new talent. Currently, we're on the lookout for a skilled Senior React Native Developer with a wealth of experience. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in steering our developers along their growth trajectories and ensuring the triumphant execution of development initiatives.
- Initiate new projects from scratch and maintain the existing ones using React Native.
- Ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision.
- Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies, or SDLC processes (such as reviewing, designing, and testing).
- Responsible for estimation, sprint planning and managing all their own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Master demos of our softwareUnderstand, determine, and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support ticket/bug.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product with an objective to improve the productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile app development
- 4+ years of experience as React Native developer
- Should have submitted at least 2 apps on app/play store.
- Comfortable integrating RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Google Play Store and App Store Connect build releases and tools.
Nice to have
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and