Senior ReactJS Developer(4-8 years)
Our focus revolves around elevating technology-driven enterprises to new heights. However, it's important to understand that our scope at Trinesis encompasses more than just software development. Our objective is to provide comprehensive assistance to startups and enterprises throughout every phase of their journey.
As our Development Team expands, we're actively seeking new talent. Currently, we're on the lookout for a skilled Senior ReactJS Developer with a wealth of experience. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in steering our developers along their growth trajectories and ensuring the triumphant execution of development initiatives.
- Ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision.
- Maintain broader code quality through peer code reviews.
- Assist with live releases in line with the team's release schedule.
- Attend and participate in all Sprint events to achieve desired outcomes.
- Responsible for estimation, sprint planning and managing all their own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Understand, determine, and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support ticket/bug.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product with an objective to improve the productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
Must Have Skills
- Must have production experience using React with JS (or Typescript).
- Proven experience with grids as well as flexbox.
- Practical knowledge of Material Design principles and patterns.
- Doesn't need to rely on 3rd party UI libraries like Material UI or Tailwind to create responsive UI.
- Be able to create styles & layouts with no 3rd party UI libraries, such as Bootstrap, Antd or Mui.
- Should be comfortable with styled components, Storybook, Jest, @testing-library/react, react router (including latest 6.4 and recent router API), Redux, as well as Redux Sagas, React Context API, hooks, and advanced patterns.
- Practical knowledge of React context API, understanding of functional component lifecycle and hooks, and lazy loading.
- Practical knowledge of Redux and Sagas, as well as @reduxjs/toolkit.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and