What is ReactJS? | Why and When to Use ReactJS
- Reusable components
- Use of JS to write native iOS applications
- Quick rendering
- Comprehensive community support
- Virtual DOM that updates changed parts or those requiring updates
- Small API and hence a softer learning curve – preferred by beginners
Now when do you use ReactJS?
You need a frontend UI that requires high user interaction.
- Build a website, web app, VR application, or a mobile app
- When the project requirements are complex
- When you have many changes to make to a website. React can help you start by changing a few elements before moving the entire site to React.
What is AngularJS? | Why and When to Use AngularJS?
Now, why should you use AngularJS? Or in other words, what are the benefits of AngularJS? Let’s look at some pros.
- About 23 percent of developers prefer AngularJS
- AngularJS has various filters to transform data and work with several tools
- It has a two-way binding
- You can build your own filter by registering a new filter factory function
- Incorporation of comprehensive refactoring and debugging features, thus enhancing the maintenance aspect
- AngularJS offers end-to-end and unit testing for any crucial alteration
- It has a dependency injection that allows developers to create and test applications in a better manner
- Single Page Applications built on AngularJS load quickly
- Less code and more functionality
So, when should you use AngularJS? You must use AngularJS when you intend to build a single-page, RESTful application; need frontend flexibility and separation of the front and backend. You may use AngularJS while building video streaming applications, social applications, weather applications, travel applications, user-review applications, and eCommerce apps.
What is VueJS? | Why and When to Use VueJS?
Some benefits of VueJS include the following.
- VueJS is adaptable and can be integrated into frameworks like ReactJS
- It is lighter than ReactJS and AngularJS.
- VueJS is simple, and coding with it is easy. It leads to reduced bugs, better code maintainability, and quicker bug fixing.
- The setup is effortless and quick.
- Easier integration with existing applications
- Greater flexibility that can be used in any different environment
- A consummate doc library that simplifies mobile app development
Now, when do you use VueJS? VueJS is used to build web interfaces and one-page applications. However, you can also use it during mobile and desktop app development with the Electron framework.
Are you looking to build robust, scalable, and interactive mobile and web applications? Choose Trinesis. We build diverse applications on VueJS, ReactJS, and AngularJS. We adopt a product design discovery approach that enables us to develop efficient and empathetic applications that precisely serve user needs and help our clients achieve a higher RoIe in the long run.
Want to know more and build custom applications with these frameworks? Email us at +1 707-760-7730 or firstname.lastname@example.org .